We appreciate that sometimes training can be more effective when conducted in environments that your dog is familiar with, as a result we're pleased to offer a variety of packages and sessions at either your home, on your regular walks, or here at Double Doodles.
Our training sessions are available in the evenings, weekends or during the day (if your dog is resident in Double Doodles day care).
Approachable and friendly, our mission is to make training fun and enjoyable for both you and your dog - all of our trainers are IMDT trained and use modern coaching methods which are proven to achieve excellent results in helping you build an effective partnership with your dog.
Our training is always positive and reward based.
Get in contact now to discuss your requirements or to find out more about our packages. Call on 07568 537663 or email us at email@example.com
Home visit or out-on-walk training sessions - £35 per session (or buy five, get one free)
· One-to-one training with you, your dog and our trainer
. Each training session is for one hour
Play and learn - £25
· A days free-running day care
· Forty minute one-to-one training session with your dog and our trainer during day care (only available to resident day care dogs).
Puppy pre-vaccination home visit - £50
. One two-hour session covering:
o Crate training
o Toilet training
o Basic obedience
o Ground rules and boundaries
o Nutrition and feeding
o Hazards, watch outs and equipment
Puppy package - £195
. For puppies up to five months old:
o Two at home training visits
o One training walk session
o Three days in free-running day care, with one forty minute training session each day with our trainer
o Two puppy grooms
o Notes and exercises to practise
Our trainer will be available on the phone or by email during the duration of the training package and up to four weeks afterwards for any questions, help or support.
For the best results the training must take place on consecutive weeks and to get the best results we prefer the owner to be present at the off site training sessions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* Packages and block bookings have to be taken on consecutive weeks
* For any sessions that take part in day care – the dog must pass the day care requirements
* For safety reasons, any reactive dogs will only be able to have their on-walk training sessions on site at Double Doodles Dog Care
* Any aggressive behaviours must be discussed with the trainer before any training is booked
* Training sessions apply to one dog only
* All training packages must be paid for in advance
* A minimum of 24 hours notice must be given for any cancellations, failure to do so will result in a cancellation fee